Dr. Howard E. Stevenson has practiced oral and maxillofacial surgery in Northwest Indiana since 1986. A graduate of Indiana University, Dr. Stevenson earned his dental degree at Indiana University School of Dentistry. He completed his internship and residency in oral and maxillofacial surgery at the Indiana University Medical Center.
Dr. Stevenson serves the community through staff appointments at Porter hospital and St. Anthony Medical Center. He is actively involved in national dental organizations, including the American Dental Association and the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons.
Dr. Stevenson lives in Crown Point with his wife Maureen and two children, Mallory and Alex. He enjoys bicycling, tennis, skiing and racquetball.
Licenses: Indiana Professional Licensing Agency:
- Dental Anesthesia
- Bloomington- Indiana University 1979
- Indianapolis- Indiana University School of Dentistry 1983
- Internship and Residency Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery of Indiana University Medical Center 1986
- Porter Hospital
- Mary Medical Center
Membership in Professional Societies:
- Porter County Dental Society
- Northwest Indiana Dental Society
- American Dental Association
- Indiana Dental Association
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Indiana Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Chicago Dental Society
- 80-100 hours per year