Dr. Timothy W. Surber is a graduate of Valparaiso High School and Wabash College.Dr. Surber earned his dental degree at the Indiana University School of Dentistry in 2013.Thereafter, he completed his specialty training in Maxillofacial Surgery at the Indiana University School of Medicine in Indianapolis.Dr. Surber’s work has been recognized and awarded by the American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons.
Dr. Surber is board certified and maintains active Diplomat status in the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.He is also involved in professional organizations such as, the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons and the ADA.In addition, Dr. Surber is actively philanthropic.In 2012, he traveled to Lima, Peru as part of a multi-disciplinary surgical mission team.Locally,Dr. Surber donates his time taking call at local hospitals for facial trauma and other patients in need of the specialty.
Dr. Surber resides in his home town of Valparaiso, Indiana. His interests include: traveling, boating, sport fishing and physical fitness.
- Porter Regional Hospital
- Anthony’s Hospital – Franciscan Health
- Mary’s Medical Center – Community Healthcare System
- American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- American College of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Indiana Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association
- Indiana Dental Association
- Northwest Indiana Dental Society
- LaPorte County Dental Society